Outdoor Revolution Cayman Air Low
Welcome to the Outdoor Revolution Cayman Air Low. This inflatable airbeam awning is designed to fit most campervans or conversions with a connection height between 180cm and 220cm.
Looking for a hassle-free and quick pitch time driveway awning for your campervan? Look no further than the Outdoor Revolution Cayman Air Low! The unique design of the Cayman Air offers easy access from all sides through large roll-back doors. Plus, you can zip on an optional Bedroom Annex to the back of the awning to add sleeping space without affecting your main living area.
Made from premium ultra-lightweight 120HDE fabric weave with a 3,000mm Hydrostatic Head and fully taped seams, the Cayman Air Low is exceptionally waterproof and features sleek design lines and classic tri-colour livery to complement any campervan or motorhome. The Oxygen Air-Frame technology ensures the quickest, simplest and most reliable inflation system on the market, with no adjoining pipes or taps spoiling the immaculate lines of this stunning design.
The Cayman Air Low also features large PVC windows with integral toggle-in curtains, mesh fly screen panels, and ventilation points to optimize airflow and reduce condensation. Plus, all windows come with toggle-in curtains that can be rolled back during the day or closed for privacy at night. The full roll-back doors allow you to use this awning as a free-standing shelter or gazebo in hot weather.
This campervan awning comes with a fully sewn-in PE groundsheet, steel ground pegs, reflective guylines, a repair kit, and a double-action hand pump. You can also purchase additional accessories, such as a Stone Protection Footprint Groundsheet, a Dura-tread Carpet, a Two Berth Inner Tent, a set of Canopy Poles, and a Bedroom Annex. And with mains cable access points and Velcro fixings for optional LED lighting systems, the Cayman Air Low offers simplicity, quality, and versatility at a great price.
- 120HDE high density all-weather lightweight fabric
- Hydrostatic head 3000mm
- Single inflation dura tech welded Oxygen Air Frame system
- Zip back front & side door with Phoenix mesh ventilation panel
- Zip out rear door to take an optional Cayman Annexe
- Integral, vehicle front facing eyebrow canopy with fibreglass pole
- Inner cowl tension straps and cowl bungee for an adjustable vehicle fit
- 4mm & 6mm twin cowl connection rail piping
- Twin rear zip back cowl access doors
- Roof ventilation system with Velcro down storm cover
- Crystal clear PVC windows with toggle in privacy blinds
- Fully sewn in PE groundsheet with fold down access door up stands
- Hanging points for optional Two Berth Inner Tent
- Colour coded guylines with quick adjusters
- Adjustable webbing pegging system
- Includes manual air pump, peg set and carry bag
- Total Weight 16.38kg
- Pack Size 82 x 47 x 35cm
- Footprint 300 x 300cm (+80cm cowl depth)
- Rail Connection Width 250cm
- Rail Connection Height 180cm – 220cm