Outdoor Revolution Cayman Cacos Air SL Low
Welcome to the Outdoor Revolution Cayman Cacos Air SL Low. The Cacos Air SL Low is a campervan driveaway awning that’s easy to pitch and packed with features.
Looking for a spacious and lightweight campervan awning that’s perfect for families? Look no further than the Outdoor Revolution Cayman Cacos Air SL Low, an airbeam awning that’s easy to pitch and packed with features. The Cayman Cacos Air SL Low is designed in the popular side-by-side style, with a front porch that faces the same direction as your vehicle. Pitching is quick and easy, thanks to 3 inflatable air tubes and 1 fibreglass pole. Plus, with an integral 4-berth inner bedroom, this awning is ideal for families looking to maximize their space.
The Cayman Cacos Air SL Low is available is designed to fit campervans and conversions with a height of 180cm – 210cm. Made from premium ultra-lightweight 120HDE fabric, this awning is both lightweight and compact, making it perfect for campers with weight or space limitations. It’s also exceptionally waterproof, with a 3,000mm Hydrostatic Head and fully taped seams. The sleek design lines and classic tri-colour livery will complement any campervan or motorhome, while large PVC windows offer a stunning view of the outside world.
Ventilation points and mesh panels on both the front and side doors help to maintain airflow inside the awning while keeping bugs at bay. And with Velcro points for Outdoor Revolution’s Lumi-Link and Lumi-Lighting range, you can easily add lighting to your awning. You can also add a Zip-On Porch Door to fully enclose the front porch, creating a huge amount of additional living space. And if you need even more sleeping capacity, add a ‘Cabin Inner’ bedroom to sleep up to 6 people.
The Cayman Cacos Air SL Low comes complete with a sewn-in PE groundsheet, steel ground pegs, reflective guylines, and a repair kit. You’ll also get a Double Action Hand Pump for easy inflation. And if you want to add even more convenience and comfort to your setup, you can purchase a stone protection footprint groundsheet, a hardwearing dura-tread carpet, roof-tensioning poles, and other accessories. Don’t settle for a mediocre driveway awning – choose the Outdoor Revolution Cayman Cacos Air SL Low and enjoy a comfortable and spacious camping experience.
- 120HDE Hex high density all weather lightweight fabric
- Hydrostatic head 3000mm
- Oxygen air frame system with 3 tubes
- Integral extended canopy with fibreglass poles
- Facility to take an optional accessory Cabin Sleeping Inner Tent when used in conjunction with the optional Porch Door accessory
- Zip back 2/3rds front door with zip back mesh panel & side window
- Zip back side door with zip back full mesh door
- Inner cowl tension straps and cowl bungee for an adjustable vehicle fit
- 4mm & 6mm twin cowl connection rail piping
- Rear facing zip back cowl access door
- Crystal clear PVC windows with toggle in privacy blinds
- Fully sewn in PE groundsheet
- Colour coded guylines with quick adjusters
- Adjustable webbing pegging system
- Includes 4-berth inner tent, manual air pump, peg set & carry bag
- Total Weight 21.21kg
- Pack Size 80 x 47 x 40cm
- Footprint 300 x 590cm (+120cm cowl depth)
- Rail Connection Width 250cm
- Rail Connection Height 180cm – 210cm