Outdoor Revolution Cayman Curl Air Low
Welcome to the Outdoor Revolution Cayman Curl Air Low. The Outdoor Revolution Cayman Curl Air Low drive away awning is a lightweight, mid size inflatable awning designed for your campervan!
Outdoor Revolution Cayman Curl Air Low Product Description
Designed in the popular side-by-side style, this campervan awning is a breeze to pitch with just two air-tubes and a single fibreglass pole. The Cayman Curl Air Low is an inflatable awning that’s designed to fit campervans and conversions between 180cm and 210cm in height.
Featuring a large open canopy perfect for sunshade or cooking, as well as a large door in the rear of the cowl for easy access to your vehicle, this Outdoor Revolution Awning has it all. It also boasts rear ventilation panels, under-window vents and mesh in the cowl door to maintain airflow and minimise condensation. Plus, there are Velcro points to hang our Lumi-Link and Lumi-Lighting range.
Produced from a premium ultra-lightweight 120HDE fabric weave, this inflatable awning is not only visually contemporary but also exceptionally waterproof with a 3,000mm Hydrostatic Head and fully taped seams throughout. The large PVC windows provide excellent views of the outside world, while integral toggle-in curtains offer privacy at night.
The Cayman Curl Air model also has the option to attach a Zip-On Porch Door which fully encloses the front porch, creating a huge amount of additional living space. You can even add a ‘Cabin Inner’ bedroom, meaning there’s ample sleeping capacity for up to 4 people when used alongside our standard 2-berth inner.
The Cayman Curl comes complete with a sewn-in PE groundsheet, steel ground pegs, reflective guylines, a repair kit, and a Double Action Hand Pump. You can also purchase a stone protection footprint groundsheet, dura-tread carpet, zip-on Porch Door, and roof-tensioning poles, alongside an array of other convenient accessories. Upgrade your campervan awning with the Outdoor Revolution Cayman Curl Air Low inflatable awning today!
- 120HDE Hex high density all weather lightweight fabric
- Hydrostatic head 3000mm
- Oxygen air frame system with 2 tubes
- Extended for 2022 – Integral front canopy with fibreglass poles
- Facility to take an optional accessory cabin sleeping inner tent when used in conjunction with the optional Porch Door accessory (2022 onwards models)
- Zip back 2/3rds front door with side window
- Integral, full canopy with fibreglass pole
- Inner cowl tension straps and cowl bungee for an adjustable vehicle fit
- 4mm & 6mm twin cowl connection rail piping
- Rear facing zip back cowl access door
- Crystal clear PVC windows with toggle in privacy blinds
- Fully sewn in PE groundsheet
- Hanging points for optional Two Berth Inner Tent in living area
- Colour coded guylines with quick adjusters
- Adjustable webbing pegging system
- Includes manual air pump, peg set & carry bag
- Total Weight 15kg
- Pack Size 78 x 43 x 33cm
- Footprint 300 x 360cm (+120cm cowl depth)
- Rail Connection Width 260cm
- Rail Connection Height 180cm – 210cm
- Model: Outdoor Revolution Cayman Curl Air Low