Outdoor Revolution Cayman Curl XLE F/G Low
Welcome to the Outdoor Revolution Cayman Curl XLE F/G Low. This lightweight drive-away awning is designed in the popular side-by-side style, making it a great choice for families and couples alike.
Outdoor Revolution Cayman Curl XLE F/G Low Product Description
Looking for the perfect fibreglass campervan awning? Look no further than the Outdoor Revolution Cayman Curl XLE F/G Low. Fibreglass poles make it easy to pitch, and its small pack size belies the large internal space that awaits you inside.
This Low version is designed to fit vehicles with a height between 180cm and 210cm. The large open canopy is perfect for sunshade, cooking or weather protection, while the rear door allows easy access to your vehicle without having to come through the awning itself. To maintain airflow and minimize condensation, there are rear ventilation panels, under-window vents, and mesh in the cowl door. Velcro points allow you to hang the Lumi-Link and Lumi-Lighting range for added convenience.
The Cayman Curl XLE is made from premium ultra-lightweight 120HDE fabric weave, specifically engineered for lightweight, compact and visually contemporary products that pack away neatly into the inclusive carry bag. It incorporates a 3,000mm Hydrostatic Head and fully taped seams throughout, making it exceptionally waterproof. The sleek design lines and classic tri-colour livery will coordinate and complement any campervan or motorhome.
Large PVC windows offer excellent views, while integral toggle-in curtains provide privacy when needed. Ventilation points help reduce condensation by optimizing airflow around the awning. The Cayman Curl XLE comes complete with a sewn-in PE groundsheet, steel ground pegs, reflective guylines, and a repair kit. There are mains cable access points and Velcro fixings for optional LED lighting systems. With the optional Zip-On Porch Door, you can enclose the front porch to create a huge amount of additional living space. The porch door also allows for the addition of a ‘Cabin Inner’ bedroom, which alongside two standard 2-berth inners, creates sleeping capacity for up to 6 people.
Add a stone protection footprint groundsheet, a hardwearing dura-tread carpet, zip-on Porch Door, and roof-tensioning poles, and you have everything you need for a comfortable camping experience. With its versatility, ease of use, and high-quality construction, the Outdoor Revolution Cayman Curl XLE F/G Low is the perfect drive-away awning for your next adventure.
- 120HDE Hex high density all weather lightweight fabric
- Hydrostatic head 3,000mm
- Robust lightweight fibreglass poles
- Integral extended front canopy with fibreglass poles
- Facility to take an optional accessory cabin sleeping inner tent when used in conjunction with the optional Porch Door accessory
- Zip back 2/3rds front door with side window
- Inner cowl tension straps and cowl bungee for an adjustable vehicle fit
- 4mm & 6mm twin cowl connection rail piping
- Rear facing zip back cowl access door
- Crystal clear PVC windows with toggle in privacy blinds
- Fully sewn in PE groundsheet
- Hanging points for optional twin Two Berth Inner Tent in living area
- Colour coded guylines with quick adjusters
- Adjustable webbing pegging system
- Includes peg set & carry bag
- Total Weight 17.1kg
- Pack Size 81 x 45 x 35cm
- Footprint 300 x 460cm (+120cm cowl depth)
- Rail Connection Width 250cm
- Rail Connection Height 180cm – 210cm
- Model: Outdoor Revolution Cayman Curl XLE F/G Low