Outdoor Revolution Cayman F/G Low
Welcome to the Outdoor Revolution Cayman F/G Low, a versatile and affordable drive-away awning perfect for small families, couples or independent adventurers.
Looking for a versatile, lightweight campervan awning that won’t break the bank? Look no further than the Outdoor Revolution Cayman F/G Low – the perfect choice for smaller touring families, couples, and independent adventurers who crave more usable space alongside their van. With just 2 fibreglass poles, this fibreglass poled awning is quick and easy to pitch, yet structurally very stable. The large roll back doors offer access from all sides, making it one of the most versatile drive-away awnings on the market.
Including a fold-flat sewn-in groundsheet, and lots of ventilation with plenty of mesh fly screen panels, this drive away awning is perfect for those on a budget. You also have the option to add a Bedroom Annex to the back of the awning, meaning your main living space is not affected if you are looking to add sleeping space. The Cayman F/G comes complete with a fully sewn-in PE groundsheet, steel ground pegs, reflective guylines, and a repair kit. There are mains cable access points, plus velcro fixings for our optional LED lighting systems.
The Cayman F/G is made from premium ultra-lightweight 120HDE fabric weave, which packs away neatly into the inclusive carry bag, making it perfect where weight or space limitations are of key consideration. With a 3,000mm Hydrostatic Head and fully taped seams, it is exceptionally waterproof, and rain will simply bead onto the surface, before rolling off. The large PVC windows offer an excellent vista of the outside world, and all windows feature integral toggle-in curtains for complete privacy at night.
Ventilation points aid in reducing condensation, and a mesh ventilation fly screen panel on the side door will help to keep insects at bay, whilst retaining a pleasant flow of air. The phoenix mesh used in all Outdoor Revolution awnings is an assisted-healing smart material, with the structurally incorporated ability to repair snag damage, typically caused by consistent usage over time. Full roll-back doors surround the awning, meaning it can double up as a free-standing shelter or gazebo in hot weather.
The Cayman F/G low is designed to fit campervans with a height between 180cm and 220cm. A stone protection footprint groundsheet, a hardwearing dura-tread carpet, a Two Berth Inner Tent, a set of canopy poles, and of course a bedroom annexe are also available for purchase, alongside an array of other convenient accessories. Shop now and experience the versatility, stability, and value of the Outdoor Revolution Cayman F/G Low campervan awning.
- 120HDE high density all-weather lightweight fabric
- Hydrostatic head 3,000mm
- Lightweight yet robust fibreglass poled frame
- Zip-back front & side door with phoenix mesh ventilation panel
- Zip-out rear door to take an optional Cayman Annexe
- Integral vehicle front facing eyebrow canopy with fibreglass pole
- Inner cowl tension straps and cowl bungee for an adjustable vehicle fit
- 4mm & 6mm twin cowl connection rail piping
- Twin rear zip-back cowl access doors
- Roof ventilation system with Velcro-down storm cover
- Crystal clear PVC windows with toggle in privacy blinds
- Fully sewn-in PE groundsheet with fold down access door up stands
- Hanging points for optional Two Berth Inner Tent
- Colour coded guylines with quick adjusters
- Adjustable webbing pegging system
- Includes peg set & carry bag
- Total Weight 13.52kg
- Pack Size 72 x 33 x 31cm
- Footprint 300 x 300cm (+80cm cowl depth)
- Rail Connection Width 260cm
- Rail Connection Height 180cm – 220cm