Outdoor Revolution Cayman Sun Canopy
Welcome to the Outdoor Revolution Cayman Sun Canopy. Specifically designed to fit snugly into the awning rail of your campervan, this campervan canopy is both lightweight and easy to install.
Introducing the Outdoor Revolution Cayman Sun Canopy – the perfect solution for sun and rain protection during your outdoor adventures! With an adjustable fitting height range of 185-220cm, it is suitable for a range of campervans and converasion.
Crafted from premium 120HDE fabric weave, this canopy is ultra-lightweight and compact, making it easy to carry in the included carry bag. The material has a Hydrostatic Head of 3,000mm and fully taped seams, making it exceptionally waterproof. Rain will simply bead and roll off the surface, ensuring you stay dry and comfortable.
The privacy and protection that the Cayman Sun Canopy offers can be further extended with optional side and front panels, supported by sturdy steel leg poles, which provide additional shade and wind protection. The panels feature velcro edges for a secure attachment to the canopy and toggle-in curtains for complete privacy.
This versatile campervan canopy offers ample space for a table and chairs or as a changing room. The sleek design and classic tri-colour livery are sure to complement any campervan. If you’re looking for a high-quality campervan awning that won’t break the bank, the Outdoor Revolution Cayman Sun Canopy is a must-have. Order yours today and take your outdoor adventures to the next level!
- 120HDE high density all-weather lightweight fabric
- Hydrostatic head 3,000mm
- Sturdy steel pole construction
- Twin piping 6mm & 4mm attachment
- Optional accessory front and side panels
- Colour coded guylines with quick adjusters
- Includes peg set & carry bag
- Clear PVC windows with toggle up curtains (side panels only)
- Adjustable webbing pegging system with bungee intermediates (side & front panels)
- Weight 4.5kg
- Pack Size 76 x 16 x 12cm
- Rail Connection Width 250cm
- Rail Connection Height 185cm – 220cm