Outdoor Revolution Movelite T3E Low
Welcome to the Outdoor Revolution Movelite T3E Low. The Outdoor Revolution Movelite T3E Low Drive-Away Airbeam Awning is a must-have for campervan and motorhome enthusiasts who demand high-quality and long-lasting gear.
This inflatable awning is made from our most technical and lightweight 240HDE polyester material, which is hard-wearing and provides excellent weather protection wherever your travels take you.
The Movelite T3E features a modular design that can be as big or small as you need it to be, making it perfect for couples or small families. The spacious front porch can be enclosed with an optional porch door, creating a large living area that can accommodate bedroom pods. The addition of an optional sun canopy and rear sleeping annex further extends the sheltered area and provides a private sleeping space without encroaching on the main living area of the awning.
This contemporary drive-away awning is designed with a 2/3rds zip back door and a new colorway that complements any campervan or motorhome. The T3E boasts a full mesh flyscreen on the front door and zip-up curtains, which guarantee privacy and protect against harmful UV rays. The 240 HDE High Density all-weather lightweight fabric is specifically woven to deliver an exceptionally lightweight yet durable awning. The canvas material incorporates a 4,000mm Hydrostatic Head Rating and employs fully taped seams throughout, ensuring it is waterproof and exceptionally robust.
The oxygen air frame is the quickest, simplest, and most reliable inflation system on the market, with no adjoining pipes or taps spoiling the awning’s sleek design. The air frame features our inflatable high-pressure twin-tube air frame technology, the famed dynamic speed valve, and patented intelligent frame relief valve. Inflation is quick and easy using the included pump, and deflation is just the push of a button. The oxygen air frame comes with a lifetime guarantee* for peace of mind in years to come.
The Movelite T3E comes complete with expansive tinted anti-glare windows that provide an excellent vista of the surrounding environment, twin piping (6mm x 4mm) tunnel connector for compatibility with both campervans and motorhomes, and a sewn-in groundsheet to reduce the number of bugs that reach the living area and prevent water ingression. It also includes reflective guylines, adjustable tensioning/fixing straps, a handy repair kit, rear cowl height tensioning adjusters, steel ground pegs, an electrical hook-up point, and attachment points for our Lumi-Link and Up/Downlighter lighting systems.
Optional extras for the Movelite T3E include a coordinating zip-on canopy, porch door, rear bedroom annex, a made-to-measure carpet, and 2 & 4-berth inner tents. With its high-end features, flexibility, and modern design, the Movelite T3E Low Drive-Away Airbeam Awning by Outdoor Revolution is an excellent investment for anyone seeking a reliable and stylish awning for their camping adventures.
- 240HDE Hex high density all weather lightweight fabric
- Hydrostatic head 4000mm
- Oxygen air frame with dynamic speed & intelligent frame relief valve system
- LIFETIME GUARANTEE on the air frame system (Ts & Cs apply)
- Porch door & rear annexe accessory options
- Zip back front door with phoenix mesh ventilation full zip across panel
- Integral front canopy with side windows
- Tinted roof light windows
- Left & right hand cowl access doors
- Interconnecting cowl door with ventilation for easy vehicle access
- Tinted PVC windows with zip up fracture design curtains
- Hanging points for optional Two Berth Inner Tent & Four Berth Inner Tent
- Reflective guylines with quick adjusters
- 4mm & 6mm twin connection piping
- Adjustable pegging system with elastic bungee intermediates
- Lumi Link & Uplighter compatible
- Includes pump, peg set, storm straps & carry bag
- Total Weight 21.16kg
- Pack Size 80 x 47 x 33cm
- Footprint 310 x 375cm (+120cm cowl depth)
- Rail Connection Width 245cm
- Rail Connection Height 180cm -220cm